Hydralicraft/Galacticraft 1.7.10 Crash Report

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
This is for Beta 1.7.10 Galacticraft and Hydralicraft and I also will post this on their web site respectively as well. But I don't expect anything immediate to come of this, I'm just trying to help out both of the teams. Thanks so much for all your efforts, but take your time like I said before. :)

http://pastebin.com/z7c19f3d

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
That looks like a straight-up crash in Hydraulicraft. I don't see any connection with Galacticraft. Where it says in the crash report
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.entities.player.GCEntityPlayerMP.func_70091_d
it might as well say at net.minecraft.entities.player.EntityPlayerMP.func_70091_d - the code will be exactly the same there, it's a call to Entity.moveEntity().

TheWhiteTyger

Jan 28, 2014
Thanks radfast, I thought as much since it turned out being a block from Hydralicraft that was the culprit, (we sent a tank over the edge of the cliff where the block was later on, and it crashed claiming Hydralicraft and Flans, so yeah) but like I said just trying to help out. Since I am not capable of fully reading the crash-report except for "keywords" this was one of the places I thought of.

Kewl beans, and thanks again for guiding us on the situation! Appreciated much.

(Thread and Problem closed on this end)