I admit I'm a idiot and need some help(UE related)

YX33A

Apr 25, 2013
Trying to upgrade to 1.5.1 with my install but the whole bloody install falls apart when I try to install any UE mods. Constantly saying that it's not finding a specific class file.

Ideally I'd use GalaticCraft without UE but then it complains about a missing feature from basic components and even trying to use just that breaks my install for no reason.

Long story short, which version of Basic Components should I use for GalaticCraft, because I'm going nuts and my install is FUBAR currently.

Andre

Mar 3, 2013
Trying to upgrade to 1.5.1 with my install but the whole bloody install falls apart when I try to install any UE mods. Constantly saying that it's not finding a specific class file.

Ideally I'd use GalaticCraft without UE but then it complains about a missing feature from basic components and even trying to use just that breaks my install for no reason.

Long story short, which version of Basic Components should I use for GalaticCraft, because I'm going nuts and my install is FUBAR currently.
umm, UE is implement

YX33A

Apr 25, 2013
OK, let me clarify here, I don't know what the requirements for GalaticCraft are beyond forge and would appreciate specific versions mentioned.
In addition, would someone please tell me what the "correct" version of various UE mods are for general usage?

YX33A

Apr 25, 2013
I understand the concept of a recommended build by the way. Anyway, took me a while and tracked down several of the issues in my install, and now have UE working. All that's left is to add GalaticCraft and get cracking on the challenge I'm going to be doing.
Long story short, Infernal Mobs hates me.
EDIT: Also hot damn Cal's distro page for ICBM is messed up. Virtually impossible to find a full set of the bloody mod on his page.

YX33A

Apr 25, 2013
Well, I'm a bit old fashioned and know my way around minecraft. Pretty much none of the versions of ICBM I wanted to grab had all three files linked correctly, but a few manual redirects later and I'm golden.