I corrupted the moon.

Practiclycrp

Mar 23, 2013
Client
Universal electricity, BasicComponents
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3d1u1msz7zmvglq/crash-2013-03-23_20.11.00-client.txt
CSP

I was driving around in a buggy shortly after making a massive base on the moon, got stuck in a Space-well and backed up, boom, crashed. It seemed to corrupt the moon and crashes any time i load the world, I'll try loading the place with Chunky and deleting the moon chunks to see if that fixes it.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
It doesn't have anything to do with the moon, looks like you had your head inside a block... rode through it in the buggy maybe? And the block had an incorrect Icon. Do you remember which block you could have had your head in?

And don't delete your world, if I can fix this and you wait for the next update your world will load fine.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
If the Moon is corrupted as you say, the only way to fix it would be to delete the chunks with something like MCedit or re-create the Moon.
MCEdit tends to screw Modded blocks up, since it cannot handle blocks with an ID over 256

Practiclycrp

Mar 23, 2013
It doesn't have anything to do with the moon, looks like you had your head inside a block... rode through it in the buggy maybe? And the block had an incorrect Icon. Do you remember which block you could have had your head in?

And don't delete your world, if I can fix this and you wait for the next update your world will load fine.

Drive into a space villager well with a buggy, then back up, it seems to corrupt that area. I'll load up the map with Chunky and delete the blocks.

EDIT: Fixed in 1.26, Thanks Micdoodle! you just saved 5 hours of work.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
MCEdit tends to screw Modded blocks up, since it cannot handle blocks with an ID over 256
It can in the latest dev version :)

Drive into a space villager well with a buggy, then back up, it seems to corrupt that area. I'll load up the map with Chunky and delete the blocks.

EDIT: Fixed in 1.26, Thanks Micdoodle! you just saved 5 hours of work.

No problem, glad it's fixed.