i think there should be the asteroid belt as a planet. also space and ISS

Mar 12, 2013
There should be ISs and space. There should be a satellite launch pad that launches different prebuilt sattellites. but to make it more minecrafty u have to go up in a space ship to the satellite and u have to bring special blocks to build room and stuff on it and a space ship yard where u have to designate as space ship docking or something like that. and u should be able to fly around in space and when u get close enough it prompts u askin if u wanna go to that planet/spacey object. U should have to install modules like, oxygen distributor, greenroom with oxygen collectors, space docks, storage, and other stuff like that. it should all be designated somehow but customized at will. should be sci-fi but also customizable so it is minecrafty. also the asteroid planet should be a giant world fille with big asteroids made of some meteor rock and have titanium and some other ores. also u should when u jump out one side of bottom or top of the world area. u appear in space in ur rocket because it swings around and pulls u into it.

Reactions: Dalton Rhine

Woz2

Mar 10, 2013
The space station asteriod belt would be much more practical. Just add an animalbike coding in for in space transportation with your mining and/or exploring shuttle.

Woz2

Mar 10, 2013
And then... the Nether... IS UNDERGROUND VENUS! Which means we'd need a mining rover and/or shuttle.

Woz2

Mar 10, 2013
Or could be the Oveworld under the bedrock like most people think it is. Unless you have any dimension mods that lie between the two.

Mar 12, 2013
actually the end is a prison for the enderdragon deep within the void. the void isnt space it is just the end of minecraft so i dont think u could fly there unless u flew a rocket ship through the enderpoortal. yeah but going to asteroids would be cool because u could mine into them for materials and then u could build a little space station sort of thing in it THAT WOULD BE TOTALBANANATASTIC