I would like galacticraft to have...

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
A LITTLE MORE DOING AND LESS WAITING! I think in survival what I'm doing most of the whole time is waiting for things to smelt, compress, ect. Rather then actually doing anything! I find this a little boring and would like to see some way to make things faster...

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Well there is a mod that adds more furnaces which smelt much faster, yet I don't think you can smelt galacticraft ores, so I have to agree with you

If Galacticraft uses the ore dictionary, which I think it does, you can.

I have to disagree with this thread. This waiting exists in pretty much every single mod. It even exists in the vanilla game. It's part of the game. That's why people install mods to automate or just plan ahead, so that when they need something it's already ready for them.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
My initial reaction was to agree. I find myself waiting a bit. Then I thought, "Well that's why I doubled the amount of furnaces I had." The simplest way to speed things up is to add more machines. I have one compressor and I just thought the other day about how I wish I didn't have to wait for everything to get compressed. I spaced out and never considered adding another to speed things up, but now I will.

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
Yeah they should like add in a speed upgrade of some sort that uses more power to speed this up its really slow when compressing items

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
This waiting exists in pretty much every single mod. It even exists in the vanilla game. It's part of the game. That's why people install mods to automate or just plan ahead, so that when they need something it's already ready for them.
Dex, we need slaves, so bad.