I would like you to add exoplanets from the nearest to the farthest, all satellites of Saturn, Uranus and Pluto and other dwarf planets that have them

SetaCraft

Mar 25, 2020
and also the missing dwarf planets.

Hello I would like you to add the following celestial bodies to Galacticraft: Proxima Centauri b, Barnard's Star, Enceladus, Tethys, Mimas, Dione, Miranda, Umbriel, Titania, Oberon, Sedna, Charon, Nix, Hydra, Styx, Kerberos, Dysnomia, Makemake, S/2015 (136472) 1, Haumea, Namaka, Hi'iaka, Vesta, Quaoar, Weywot, Orcus, Vanth, Ixion, Varuna, Gonggong, Alfa Centauri Bb, Ross 128 b, TRAPPIST-1 system, Gliese 667 system, Tau Ceti system, YZ Ceti system, Gliese 581 system, 61 Virginis system, COROT 7 system, HD 85512 b (Gliese 370), 55 Cancri system, HD 40307 system, Kepler-442b, 452b and 438b, Wolf 1061 system, Kepler-1229b, Kapteyn b, Kepler-62 system, Kepler-186 system, Luyten b, LHS 1140, Kepler-1638b, Teegarden's Star system, Kepler-296 system, Gliese 832 system, Kepler-283 system, Gliese 180 system, Kepler-61b, Kepler-443b, Gliese 422 b, Kepler-298 system, Kepler-174 system, Gliese 682 system and HR 8832 system.

These are all the celestial bodies that should be in Galacticraft. I hope you're adding them.

And add new blocks, liquids, mobs. dungeons, structures and rockets.

This post has been written translating from Spanish to English using Bing Translator because i am Spanish.

TheMCSpacePro

Dec 25, 2015
They already said 'No More Rockets' in Vanilla Galacticraft. Also, that is a lot of things you're asking for!

Apr 1, 2019
@SetaCraft

Added By GalaxySpace
  • Proxima Centauri, Barnard's star, Enceladus, Miranda, Haumea, Alfa(*Alpha) Centauri B, Tau Ceti system,
Added By Exoplanets
  • Trappist 1, Yz Ceti, Wolf 1061

The rest i'd just advise that you write an addon to implement, that is an absolute mega-tone of planets and work to build them.

SetaCraft

Mar 25, 2020
And add Kepler-442b and 452b and 55 Cancri system please. And add lots and lots of diamond ores in the 55 Cancri e's surface and storms like Jupiter and Venus and high pressure and radiation and high temperatures. In Barnard's Star b will be no sunlight because the star that will orbit the planet, does not receive almost no light and there is only eternal night with a dark circle that gives less light in the planet's sky and has low gravity like Mars and has ice and frozen methane blocks that under the frozen surface, has liquid water and methane oceans that contains alien fish, octopus and squids and has a boss called "Alientopus" that have 1000 of life. The probabilities of this boss will spawn is 1% and will spawn in these 6 biomes of the planet called "Deep frozen water ocean", "Deep frozen methane ocean", "Deep frozen water & methane ocean", "Frozen water abism", "Frozen methane abism" and "Frozen water & methane abism".

Last edited:

Rory_merchury

Apr 13, 2017
And add Kepler-442b and 452b and 55 Cancri system please. And add lots and lots of diamond ores in the 55 Cancri e's surface and storms like Jupiter and Venus and high pressure and radiation and high temperatures. In Barnard's Star b will be no sunlight because the star that will orbit the planet, does not receive almost no light and there is only eternal night with a dark circle that gives less light in the planet's sky and has low gravity like Mars and has ice and frozen methane blocks that under the frozen surface, has liquid water and methane oceans that contains alien fish, octopus and squids and has a boss called "Alientopus" that have 1000 of life. The probabilities of this boss will spawn is 1% and will spawn in these 6 biomes of the planet called "Deep frozen water ocean", "Deep frozen methane ocean", "Deep frozen water & methane ocean", "Frozen water abism", "Frozen methane abism" and "Frozen water & methane abism".
How about you Create your own damn Addon then. it takes a lotsa time but what youre doing rn is More like demanding there to be a mod or certain planets. wich is for certain percentage NOT even achievable atm yes if there would be an addon for an addon it might if you stick a lot of your Crap posting time. maby you could even get a better addon. please DO not by all means turn into a demanding lil kid. you're not helping addon devs or main mod dev's

kind regards
~Rory

(forever CWUTE!)

SetaCraft

Mar 25, 2020
I am working on my addon with MCreator called "Nether Star Utilities" for 1.12.2. And this mod has for now the Nether Star Sword and Nether Star Tools. The Nether Star sword has 100 of damage. And the rest of the tools i didn't know how much damage they do. But I know they do a lot, too. And soon I'm going to add armor and a new boss called "Overpowered Wither" that will have 50000 of life and that killing it will release a giant Nether star called "Legendary Nether Star" that by getting many more, you can make weapons, armor, bow, crossbow and much more powerful tools.

And sorry for made flood in sugestions.