Ideas for Jupiter and Space Station System!

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Oh, and you spelled my username wrong XD

Oh crap! Fixing!

Hmm, maybe a tier 5 rocket?

I was thinking more about a spaceship. In my opinion, Tier 3 Rocket should be the highest Rocket tier, which is able to go around the entire solar system. Any further than that and you would need a spaceship fitted with Faster-than-Light travel-capable engine(possibly attained from Pluto?)

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Oh crap! Fixing!

I was thinking more about a spaceship. In my opinion, Tier 3 Rocket should be the highest Rocket tier, which is able to go around the entire solar system. Any further than that and you would need a spaceship fitted with Faster-than-Light travel-capable engine(possibly attained from Pluto?)
Yeah, great idea!
We need something to go to Andromeda Galaxy

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Oh crap! Fixing!

I really want to test out the Pluto's 8% gravity!

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Yeah, great idea!
We need something to go to Andromeda Galaxy

Well, I don't think the first spaceship should be able to go to another galaxy instantly. I was thinking about something amongst the lines of using Interstellar Drives(I admit, I am taking this from Spore(TM)).

This way, you don't need to make multiple spaceships, instead all you need to do is to add in new Interstellar Drives. They all have a limited parsec range. (Parsec is the space between stars, in case you don't know.) Here are all Interstellar Drives:

Drive 1: You can go up to 3 parsecs.

Drive 2: You can go up to 5 parsecs.

Drive 3: You can go up to 7 parsecs.

Drive 4: You can go up to 12 parsecs.

Drive 5: You can go up to 20 parsecs.

Drive 6: You can go up to 40 parsecs.

Drive 7: You can go up to 80 parsecs.

Drive 8: You can go up to 160 parsecs.

Drive 9: You can go up to 300 parsecs.

Drive 10: You can go up to 600 parsecs.

Afterwards comes the Intergalactical Drives. The first would allow you to fully explore your own galaxy, the next one will allow you to explore the sattelite galaxies that spin around the Milky Way, the third will let you go to Andromeda, etc.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Well, I don't think the first spaceship should be able to go to another galaxy instantly. I was thinking about something amongst the lines of using Interstellar Drives(I admit, I am taking this from Spore(TM)).

This way, you don't need to make multiple spaceships, instead all you need to do is to add in new Interstellar Drives. They all have a limited parsec range. (Parsec is the space between stars, in case you don't know.) Here are all Interstellar Drives:

Drive 1: You can go up to 3 parsecs.

Drive 2: You can go up to 5 parsecs.

Drive 3: You can go up to 7 parsecs.

Drive 4: You can go up to 12 parsecs.

Drive 5: You can go up to 20 parsecs.

Drive 6: You can go up to 40 parsecs.

Drive 7: You can go up to 80 parsecs.

Drive 8: You can go up to 160 parsecs.

Drive 9: You can go up to 300 parsecs.

Drive 10: You can go up to 600 parsecs.

Afterwards comes the Intergalactical Drives. The first would allow you to fully explore your own galaxy, the next one will allow you to explore the sattelite galaxies that spin around the Milky Way, the third will let you go to Andromeda, etc.
But the Black Hole in the center of Milky Way

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
But the Black Hole in the center of Milky Way

The spaceship would need a device that protects it from the destructive force of Black Holes to be able to enter the core. If the player can enter it, then maybe the Intergalactical Drive 1 will be awaiting.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Maybe a space station above the black hole. It might be unrealistic, but imagine the epic view

A space station above the black hole won't work. Take a look at the Galactic Core:

534px-GalacticCore.png

As you see, it has two gamma-rays extending from both it's top and it's below. I think the safest bet would be to put the space station right next to it, instead. I think looking at one side to find the Galactic Core would be more interesting than having to make a Glass floor. Though it might be a bit creepy.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
A space station above the black hole won't work. Take a look at the Galactic Core:

534px-GalacticCore.png

As you see, it has two gamma-rays extending from both it's top and it's below. I think the safest bet would be to put the space station right next to it, instead. I think looking at one side to find the Galactic Core would be more interesting than having to make a Glass floor. Though it might be a bit creepy.
Well those gamma-rays look really creepy, I don't want mah space station next to dat thing

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Well those gamma-rays look really creepy, I don't want mah space station next to dat thing

They don't seem creepy to me. In fact, I find them a little pretty. I just pointed out that the space station can't stay directly above the core without being drowned within the gamma rays.