I'm working on Add-on for galacticraft MC1.6.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
I'm learning how to create Planets and Galaxys
Ehm, forgive me if I'm coming off a little rude, but I'm fairly certain you mean Solar Systems, not Galaxies. A Galaxy is the definition of massive. Its so god damn massive, its hard to imagine how many countless million solar systems lie inside each one. A galaxy would take a millennium to code, unless you had some type of software that could randomly generate Solar Systems.

Reactions: obsidianpower790

RamiLego4Game

Dec 26, 2013
Syria ,Damascus
RamiLego4Game.dc7.us
Ehm, forgive me if I'm coming off a little rude, but I'm fairly certain you mean Solar Systems, not Galaxies. A Galaxy is the definition of massive. Its so god damn massive, its hard to imagine how many countless million solar systems lie inside each one. A galaxy would take a millennium to code, unless you had some type of software that could randomly generate Solar Systems.

I mean solar system , but at galacticraft the solar system named galaxy

for now i'm creating new clear MCP for GC

Reactions: super4ever4mc

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
?
What are you talking about?

I'm guessing that in the code what we know as a solar system is written using the word "galaxy" instead. I've seen even in the different textures files that many files are labeled differently than what they are actually named in the game. An example would be the Sealable Aluminum Wire has a file name of "Enclosed Aluminum Wire." Why this happens, I have no clue. Perhaps it's just easier to type or something, but I think it's just a terminology thing. That's just a shot in the dark though.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
I'm guessing that in the code what we know as a solar system is written using the word "galaxy" instead. I've seen even in the different textures files that many files are labeled differently than what they are actually named in the game. An example would be the Sealable Aluminum Wire has a file name of "Enclosed Aluminum Wire." Why this happens, I have no clue. Perhaps it's just easier to type or something, but I think it's just a terminology thing. That's just a shot in the dark though.

Its probabbly just some kind of grammar correction or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.