I'm working on Pluto for Galacticraft 1.4.7, I search volunteers for help

mimi4460

Apr 12, 2013
Minecraft
I search volunteers for my futur add on, Pluto for Galacticraft 1.4.7 and may be updated to 1.6.2 later.

Then I would make maybe its satellite Charon

Any help is welcome ! ;)

TEAM :
GalacticarftGamer (mattparks) : Coding, Pluto graphics, Music.
Minecraft_Modder : Coding.
Flashy-2 : Charon graphics.

GitHub
https://github.com/mattparks/Galacticarft-Pluto-Addon

Last edited:

Flashy-3

Aug 10, 2013
Rochester, New York
Maybe me and GalacticraftGamer could help with the textures, and maybe afterwards you could do other dwarf planets like Eris and make-make(and yes Make-make is the name of a dwarf planet

Flashy-3

Aug 10, 2013
Rochester, New York
Here are a brief descriptions of the ores found on Charon

Luma ore: A light blue ore that drops a Luma crystal, it can be used to create Luma torches-Which are needed to light up Charon since torches cant be placed on Charon, even in oxygen bubbles.Luma is also used in smelting a cold-rock furnace. As common as coal is.
Frozen-Iron ore: A very bright, ice colored ore which must be smelted in a cold-rock furnace. Which you get a Frozen Iron ingot. It can be made into Frozen iron armor and tools. Frozen Iron tools have 56 more uses than iron and are slightly faster than iron. But Frozen Iron is slightly rarer than Iron. If smelted in a normal furnace you get a normal iron ingot.
Thawed-out Desh: Frozen desh found on Charon, drops normal raw desh. Smelted into a normal desh ingot. spawns as however common desh does
Tiranium ore: A very strong metal, stronger than steel. Smelt it into a Tiranium ingot, can be made into tools stronger than steel, but not as strong as diamond. It cant be made into armor due to it being to hard to be bent and crafted into armor. Its main purpose-too be used in a rocket that has the ability of interstellar travel. Spawns like gold

Flashy-3

Aug 10, 2013
Rochester, New York
Well I just realized that I was making the textures for Charon in the old texturepack texture png. for blocks. Gonna be a HUGE pain to remake them in a normal png. file

Flashy-3

Aug 10, 2013
Rochester, New York
Well instead of making separate Png files for each texture,i used the old Png file. And my stone texture is pretty dull, its like one big splotch of color. And is this addon using tha type of file or the new separate ones?

mimi4460

Apr 12, 2013
Minecraft
FIRST PICTURE IT'S PLUTO !!! YEAH :D

2013-011.png