Images: concept abaut a better space travel and tier3 rocket part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2013
Welcome.
This is the second part of Images: concept abaut a better space travel and tier3 rocket. If you haven't red the first part you can find it here:
http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.p...er-space-travel-and-tier3-rocket-part-1.2627/
I'll continue when I stopped in the previous part.
Mars 9.png
As I get closer, the lower mars-texture appears, and you can see the always-visible X here too, where you should go. The distacne you see is just a random number, not a concept abaut distances.

Mars 10.png
Getting to Mars's gravitation field causes you to move with it, and have a better image.

Mars 11.png
You can see here a big image of Mars. As I want to get to it, I'll fly onto it.

Mars 12.png
Getting in any planet's atmosphere is so beautiful. As I get closer to the surface of the Mars model, the red flamey particles appear, as you penterate the atmosphere. Sorry, but I couldn't made better particle images. I think you all know how it looks like in the reality, so I don't have another image abaut it. It is just nice.

Mars 13.png
After a few seconds spent by descending in the outer part of the atmosphere, I will get to the Mars dimension.
Mars 14.png
The rest is known: you will bounce down to Mars by your landing craft with your rocket and launchpad in it.
Mars 15.png
Finally, you plant your flag, and start setting up your base, and mineing and growing carrots.
Thank you for reading. End of the marslander part. The second part will be abaut nearly the same journey, but to Jupiter and with the introduction of my tier3 rocket idea with many additions, and that part is still under construction.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
OP, how DID you manage to get the screenshots?!

And, though the idea of exploring space itself seems interesting, I don't like the idea of a highly detailed texture. I think the blocky textures should prevail.

You could make an addon that includes this, though.

Why is there two threads? I don't understand..

Because the thread is too big to fit it all in one post. But he could simply have made the two posts in the same thread. That's what I did in the Roleplay thread and in the Ceres suggestion thread.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
This whole "space exploration" crap is what KSP is about. If you want KSP, go play KSP. His screenshots look almost like they were pulled right from KSP with all the trajectory and orbital stuff.
You and your hating of space exploration..
It's micdoodle's mod not yours, and he can add whatever he wants

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
You and your hating of space exploration..
It's micdoodle's mod not yours, and he can add whatever he wants
Has he said he's going to add it? Nope.

You're free to like bad ideas. I'm free to point out that their bad ideas. I've gone into great detail about how and why the space exploration is a bad idea and a waste of development time.

This particular version of the idea is basically a direct rip-off of KSP, so there's that going against it too.

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Has he said he's going to add it? Nope.

You're free to like bad ideas. I'm free to point out that their bad ideas. I've gone into great detail about how and why the space exploration is a bad idea and a waste of development time.

This particular version of the idea is basically a direct rip-off of KSP, so there's that going against it too.
Micdoodle DID say he is going to make this like KSP

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Well It's true that someone said that he's going to make it like KSP. But we will find that out if he makes landable gas giants or not ;D
Some one said that his best friend's cousin's sister's brother's uncle's cleaning lady's preacher said that Mitch said he was going to make it like KSP. Therefore, FACT!

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Yeah cleaning lady. I know I know "She is not and you will never again refer to her as 'the cleaning lady'." - Facebook Parenting.
You're on
My cousins, brother's sister's mother's father's grandad's daughter's grandma's friend's nurse's doctor's cleaning lady's daughter's hobo's mother's robber's son's daughter's german raging kid told me he isn't raging.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
You're on
My cousins, brother's sister's mother's father's grandad's daughter's grandma's friend's nurse's doctor's cleaning lady's daughter's hobo's mother's robber's son's daughter's german raging kid told me he isn't raging.

Mind = Blown

Status
Not open for further replies.