Infinite energy with coal generator

Jul 13, 2014
When I placed a single piece of coal in a coal generator, it started to create energy forever.
also when there was wrote"not generating"!

MCcraftingCz

Feb 22, 2014
Do you have the last version of galacticraft?
Do you have other mods in your modpack?

Try to download last version of galacticraft and recommended version of minecraft forge. Delete "mods" and "configs" folder in your .minecraft.

Twylite Fang

Jul 29, 2014
I got that too! I thought it was my oxy collector or compressor adding the power XD Cos the oxy collector is going in a pattern of *charge to 28gJ [power dump to zero gJ] and repeat* XD It's charging my circuit fabricator lol

P.S. I hope that this is the only glitch not fixed... Ever. It's the BEST glitch in the entire mod! Heck in the entire game!

Jul 13, 2014
Do you have the last version of galacticraft?
Do you have other mods in your modpack?

Try to download last version of galacticraft and recommended version of minecraft forge. Delete "mods" and "configs" folder in your .minecraft.
I have the version 3.0.1.170(the last) of GC. buildcraft and not enough items.
I already did what you said, but the bug still exist

Jul 13, 2014
I got that too! I thought it was my oxy collector or compressor adding the power XD Cos the oxy collector is going in a pattern of *charge to 28gJ [power dump to zero gJ] and repeat* XD It's charging my circuit fabricator lol

P.S. I hope that this is the only glitch not fixed... Ever. It's the BEST glitch in the entire mod! Heck in the entire game!
yeah, but that destroy the gameplay! why create a solar panel now? and I think that use that bug more than a few times(before creating a solar panel) is quite cheating...

Twylite Fang

Jul 29, 2014
"yeah, but that destroy the gameplay! why create a solar panel now? and I think that use that bug more than a few times(before creating a solar panel) is quite cheating..."

It's actually not even all that... how shall we say, effective if you need a lot of power; it's not even enough to keep an oxygen collector powered up. Heck it takes like 5 minutes to get like 100 energy into a circuit fabricator lol. And the power is equally distributed across all machines along the line too. So the more machines you have, the longer it will take. If you have like idk... say a creative chest from thermal Expansion you'd be able to simply dupe normal batteries and power everything like that, but you'd be waiting for AGES just for the power to go up enough to keep a tiny room filled with oxygen for like what... A few seconds? Or however long the power would last? Solar panels are best to have; this glitch is more of an emergency power system really. You'd need a giant farm of energy storage cells though.

Twylite Fang

Jul 29, 2014
What if you're on a server? You can't get infinite batteries then unless you can steal them, or access creative and/or /give.

Jul 13, 2014
"yeah, but that destroy the gameplay! why create a solar panel now? and I think that use that bug more than a few times(before creating a solar panel) is quite cheating..."

It's actually not even all that... how shall we say, effective if you need a lot of power; it's not even enough to keep an oxygen collector powered up. Heck it takes like 5 minutes to get like 100 energy into a circuit fabricator lol. And the power is equally distributed across all machines along the line too. So the more machines you have, the longer it will take. If you have like idk... say a creative chest from thermal Expansion you'd be able to simply dupe normal batteries and power everything like that, but you'd be waiting for AGES just for the power to go up enough to keep a tiny room filled with oxygen for like what... A few seconds? Or however long the power would last? Solar panels are best to have; this glitch is more of an emergency power system really. You'd need a giant farm of energy storage cells though.
really? In my world it is VERY VERY fast! something like an energy storage in a few minutes!