Infinite Oxygen Tank (Creative ONLY, like the Infinite Battery)

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Wouldn't be a terrible idea. In the mean time though if you have TE installed, it has creative chests and tanks. You could create an infinite oxygen system with them. It's less complicated and more compact than building a creative wheat farm, but a little more involved than a simple infinite tank. It's a workable middle ground in the meantime.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Wouldn't be a terrible idea. In the mean time though if you have TE installed, it has creative chests and tanks. You could create an infinite oxygen system with them. It's less complicated and more compact than building a creative wheat farm, but a little more involved than a simple infinite tank. It's a workable middle ground in the meantime.

Hmm, well I haven't got it at the moment. Fortunately I am working on the structer of a space station right now and it will be a while before I need to worry about sealing it. But if that time comes and there still is no infinite tank then perhaps I'll give it a go.

Benoni

Oct 20, 2013
I propose a pretty simple addition. I would greatly appreciate it if there was an infinite oxygen tank to be used just like infinite batteries. THIS IS A CREATIVE-ONLY ITEM. It would make creative builds much simpler if you aren't wanting to create an entire system to collect oxygen. Thanks for your consideration!
/\
Only 1 thing.
Support
Awesome

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Reactions: obsidianpower790

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
What, from not having a black box? Well, I suppose it would make sense because the block is not actually a block, but is it worth it?

yes that black block that stops a player from walking over the launch pad or spawn block. Unless there's a reason for it to exist, it would probably take less than an hour to either remove it or reduce it to conform to the edge of the actual block. Anyways, this discussion doesn't belong in this thread.

yes that black block that stops a player from walking over the launch pad or spawn block. Unless there's a reason for it to exist, it would probably take less than an hour to either remove it or reduce it to conform to the edge of the actual block. Anyways, this discussion doesn't belong in this thread.

Good idea I suppose, then. I just didn't see the point at first.