Inside Your Rockets

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CJayster, Nov 21, 2013.

?

Would you like this idea added?

  1. Yes, This would be a interesting feature

    50.0%
  2. No, Im fine with how it currently is

    50.0%
  1. CJayster

    CJayster Member

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2013
    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    0
    Im not very good at explaining things so yeah.
    Someone may have had this idea in the previous suggestions but i dont have the time to go through all of them just to make sure so here it goes

    The title kinda explains it all. After launching into space on your rocket successfuly you will spawn in a little area which is basically inside your rocket were you can set your destination, go to bed, store stuff in your chest, ect. But you can only be in there for a little amount of time before reaching the planet or moon you selected(You can go to sleep to reach your destination instantly). And if you didnt select your destination you may end up flying out into space were you die or crash landing on a random planet or moon. 25% chance of landing on planet or moon. 75% of flying out into outer space were you die (only if your destination wasnt set)
    Ik this is kinda like a space station but still just wanted to share it
    So it would be a little more interesting for launching into space to were you can actually go into your rocket and get organized and stuff before entering the planets or moons.

    hope you guys liked it, And if you didnt thanks anyway for taking your time reading this ^.^
     
    #1 CJayster, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  2. Dex Luther

    Dex Luther Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2013
    Messages:
    708
    Likes Received:
    182
    There's been a few suggestions which contain elements of this one. Your suggestion seems to combine elements from various "explore space instead of a GUI at 1,200" and one idea I've seen about making the rocket a base you can walk around in.

    I think the mod's more about the destinations than the journey to them, so I think the GUI serves it's purpose perfectly. I wouldn't be against adding textures of buttons and flashing lights to the inside of the rocket for something to look at in first person though.

    EDIT: Added the threads for reference:

    Explore Space instead of GUI at 1,200:
    http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.p...er-space-travel-and-tier3-rocket-part-2.2628/

    http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.p...using-a-planet-selection-gui-at-y-1-200.1949/

    http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.p...escopes-phobos-deimos-marsmoons-etc-etc.2482/


    Inside Rocket:
    http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/add-more-to-inside-the-rocket.2393/
     
    #2 Dex Luther, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
  3. Dinammar

    Dinammar Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2013
    Messages:
    657
    Likes Received:
    151
    As Dex Luther said, this has already been suggested!
     
  4. Douglas_Fresh

    Douglas_Fresh Member

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2013
    Messages:
    804
    Likes Received:
    245
    I will say that IF you were able to be inside a ship, I do like the idea that it is only for limited use and for a short period of time instead of wandering aimlessly around the galaxy indefinitely and that there is a consequence for not controlling the ship. That being said, even though several people clearly like the idea I'm not a huge fan for the same reasons Dex Luther said:

     
  5. Ezer'Arch

    Ezer'Arch Administrator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    May 18, 2013
    Messages:
    1,558
    Likes Received:
    429
  6. MasterOanarchY

    MasterOanarchY Moderator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,016
    Likes Received:
    38
    Thought I did ....
     
  7. Dinammar

    Dinammar Member

    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2013
    Messages:
    657
    Likes Received:
    151
    Or did you?
     
  8. Ezer'Arch

    Ezer'Arch Administrator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    May 18, 2013
    Messages:
    1,558
    Likes Received:
    429
    Now it is.
     

Share This Page