Invisible copper wire

madrocker360

Jun 24, 2013
One day i was was messing around in creative mode testing out all the gadgets that come with the mods compatible with galacticraft and all of sudden the copper wire i place turns invisible as soon as i place it. I tried everything and its not just a temp glitch from what i can tell it happens every time i try to place it now. Any help will be appreciated.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I know EE, I liked this mod. The things I liked most were the switches, they are pretty useful to save the energy and to refrain non-working machines from wasting energy. But I had to remove it because it destroyed my copper wiring, switches don't work that nice (as I reported here) and some items simply crash the game and destroy the chunks where they were used.

---

As to the subject, micdoodle8 said:

That should be fixed in the latest build of Basic Components (which Galacticraft is using in the latest build). If you have any other Universal Electricity mods try copying the "basiccomponents" folder from the Galacticraft jar into that mod's zip file.

thomas502318

Jun 18, 2013
Well it seems that my information was a little outdated. But, I appreciate the information regarding using other UE mods with Galacticraft, it solved A LOT of my problems. :)