Invisible Items (Fixed format)

Ellthan

Apr 1, 2013
Game Type: Client
Galacticraft Version: a0.1.30 (0.1.30)
MineCraft Version: 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: 7.7.0.600
Other Installed Mods: Minecraft Coder Pack, Forge Mod Loader, Minecraft Forge, Galacticraft Core
Error Report: N/A
The Bug occurs in SSP and CSP
Actual problem:

The completed launch pad, oxygen pipes, fallen meteor, the base of Rocket Crafting Table the thing in the middle of a space station and burnt out torches models are all completely invisible, I uninstalled optifine and COMPLETELY reinstalled minecraft (deleted .minecraft folder and re downloaded everything)However these things are still invisible, what is wrong?

Ellthan

Apr 1, 2013
None of these versions work for me could you sent me a link with a pre-moded jar please?

Ellthan

Apr 1, 2013
I figured out what I was doing wrong and fixed most of these invisible models the only problem is that the 2 blocks above the center block of a space station are STILL completely invisible.

ANSWER TO DUNEWOLFZ: On my first post I mentioned clearly models which means placed blocks.

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
I figured out what I was doing wrong and fixed most of these invisible models the only problem is that the 2 blocks above the center block of a space station are STILL completely invisible.

ANSWER TO DUNEWOLFZ: On my first post I mentioned clearly models which means placed blocks.
Models could refer to held items all the same.

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com

The blocks above the blue block are supposed to be invisible.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Any invisible blocks have been confirmed many times to be fixed by updating minecraft forge. Try it again.