Inviting players to space stations

Starwarsfrog

Jul 9, 2013
I have created a space station and i am playing lan i want my friend to help and i tried /ssinvite but it didnt wotk it come up with a error saying: Could not find space station for your username, you will have to travel there first!.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
This was fixed recently, but seeing you created it using a buggy version you'll have to either delete the space station folder from the saves folder and recreate it... or you can edit the player.dat NBT file using nbtexplorer. If you're still using 1.5.2, you need to update to version 0.1.36.410 before doing this.

Fixing space station by editing player data file:
- Go into your save folder, look for another folder called DIM_SPACESTATION(number). Remember that number...
- Open up your player.dat file (in the /players/ folder inside the save) using NBTExplorer
- Look for a tag called "spaceStationDimensionID" with value "-1"
- Change the value to whatever number you found in step 1
- Save file and restart client/server

Starwarsfrog

Jul 9, 2013
is there a less buggy 1.5.2 version? if there is please post download link! :D or if theres none a download link for 0.1.36.410

Starwarsfrog

Jul 9, 2013
hmm i also found another problem when my friend tries to connect over LAN it lags him out and doesn't allow him to type commands?

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Yeah there's another thread dedicated to the major cpu a spacestation takes up. I believe one of the other guys posted that you just delete the space station file. Not sure which one it is.