Is Basic Components needed for 1.4.7?

DarkDay2012

Mar 15, 2013
Hello, i wanted to find out if the Basic components file is needed for the 1.4.7 version of minecraft. I've been playing with mods for a really long time now, so i'm confident everything was installed correctly, and in the right order.

I highly doubt it's a conflict with another mod, so could any of you tell me whats going on? Or if i do need a basic components file, then where do i get it for 1.4.7. The only link atm is for 1.5. Any help would be appreciated.

Unfortunately i can't upload the crash report, and spoilers don't work. And i can't post any messages more than 1000 letters so f u want the crash report let me know and i'll send it to you in a pm, or if that doesn't work, in an email.

-DarkDay2012

DarkDay2012

Mar 15, 2013
So then any idea about why it wont work? In the error log i'm getting a few "java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:"

DarkDay2012

Mar 15, 2013
You installed Player API after Forge?
And why you dont play 1.5? The mods you play dont updated yet?
Yeah, the API was installed after forge. I checked the installation without galacticraft and it worked fine. But yeah, Red powers's not updated, nor is Ars magica and a few others. Mostly cause they are so massive.

Hypermegazord

Feb 17, 2013
Yeah, the API was installed after forge. I checked the installation without galacticraft and it worked fine. But yeah, Red powers's not updated, nor is Ars magica and a few others. Mostly cause they are so massive.

Do you put galacticraft.jar on the mods folder?
What other mods you have? It may be uncompatibility with any other mod...

DarkDay2012

Mar 15, 2013
Do you put galacticraft.jar on the mods folder?
What other mods you have? It may be uncompatibility with any other mod...
Yeah, the jar is in the mods. Going Alphabetically, The other mods are:
  1. [1.4.6]Tree capitator
  2. [1.4.7]Rei's Minimap
  3. Additional Pipes
  4. Advanced technologies
  5. Armour HUD
  6. Ars Magica
  7. Buildcraft
  8. Buildcraft additional objects
  9. buildcraft valve pipe
  10. compact solars
  11. ee3
  12. Flat bedrock layer
  13. Gravity gun
  14. IC2 nuclear control
  15. Industrial craft 2
  16. Iron chests
  17. logistics pipe
  18. Minions Mod
  19. Modular Powersuits
  20. Mystcraft
  21. Petbat
  22. Portal gun
  23. Redpower compact
  24. Redpower core
  25. Redpower Dgital
  26. Redpower mechanical
  27. TF2 Teleporter
  28. Thaumcraft
  29. Tropicraft
  30. Twlightforest
  31. Code chicken core/NEI
But the thing is, in the error log i'm getting a few "java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:" Also, i tried it without any other mods and it still didn't work, so idk what to do.

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Yeah, the jar is in the mods. Going Alphabetically, The other mod
But the thing is, in the error log i'm getting a few "java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:" Also, i tried it without any other mods and it still didn't work, so idk what to do.

Tropicraft has been reported to conflict with GC before, not sure if it's your issue in this case, but still.

Mar 15, 2013
If you successfully played Galacticraft before, I recommend deleting your current galacticraft config file; that worked for me. If not, I have a similar issue that I haven't resolved yet.

DarkDay2012

Mar 15, 2013
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't be sad, have a hug! <3

Time: 3/16/13 7:59 PM
Description: Failed to start game

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: micdoodle8/mods/galacticraft/moon/entities/GCMoonPlayerBase
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:130)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:506)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:161)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:412)
at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:746)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: micdoodle8/mods/galacticraft/moon/entities/GCMoonPlayerBase
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.moon.GalacticraftMoon.preLoad(GalacticraftMoon.java:52)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.GalacticraftCore.preInit(GalacticraftCore.java:152)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:505)
... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.moon.entities.GCMoonPlayerBase
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:185)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
... 32 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ServerPlayerBase
at codechicken.nei.asm.NEITransformer.transform(NEITransformer.java:158)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:228)
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:173)
... 34 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ServerPlayerBase
at codechicken.core.asm.ClassHeirachyManager.classExtends(ClassHeirachyManager.java:65)
at codechicken.core.asm.ClassHeirachyManager.classExtends(ClassHeirachyManager.java:71)
at codechicken.core.asm.ClassHeirachyManager.classExtends(ClassHeirachyManager.java:29)
at codechicken.nei.asm.NEITransformer.transformer001(NEITransformer.java:34)
at codechicken.nei.asm.NEITransformer.transform(NEITransformer.java:150)
... 36 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ServerPlayerBase
at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:89)
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
at codechicken.core.asm.ClassHeirachyManager.classExtends(ClassHeirachyManager.java:56)
... 40 more

DarkDay2012

Mar 15, 2013
A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2
Java Version: 1.7.0_11, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 3506728240 bytes (3344 MB) / 4116054016 bytes (3925 MB) up to 7635533824 bytes (7281 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms4096M
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.35.556 Minecraft Forge 6.6.2.534 48 mods loaded, 47 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_treecapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.4.6]Treecapitator.ML.1.4.6.r01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.7]ReiMinimap_v3.2_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.4.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.4.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.4.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.4.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
APUnofficial [Additional Pipes] (AdditionalPipes-2.1.3u40-1.4.6(2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Advanced Technologies and more+! [Advanced Technologies and more+!] (Advanced Technologies and more+! 0.7.3 BETA.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_ArmourHUD [mod_ArmourHUD] (Armour_HUD_v2.4a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_FruitLibs [mod_FruitLibs] (Armour_HUD_v2.4a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ArsMagica [Ars Magica] (ArsMagica_RC_5.32.272.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.4.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.4.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Additional-Buildcraft-Objects [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-Z-additional-buildcraft-objects-0.9.6.73.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ValvePipe [Valve Pipe] (BuildCraft-Z-ValvePipeAM-1.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.115.212-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.4.7-3.2.3.23.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.481.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
GalacticraftCore [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-Alpha-0.0.20.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
GraviGun [GraviGun] (GravityGun1.4.6v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.4.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.4.7-4.5.4.217.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
LogisticsPipes|Main [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.4.7-0.7.0.77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AS_Minions [Minions] (Minions_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mmmPowersuits [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.2.1-67.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.6-0.9.5.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PetBat [Pet Bat] (PetBat_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PortalGun [Portal Gun] (PortalGun1.4.7v2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerCore [RedPower] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerBase [RP Base] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerWorld [RP World] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerControl [RP Control] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
pitman-87_TF2_Teleporter [TF2 Teleporter] (TF2_Teleporter_1.4.6a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Thaumcraft [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft3.0.1c.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.15.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MCore [MCore] (coremods) Unloaded->Disabled
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: GeForce GT 630/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.2.0, NVIDIA Corporation
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

DarkDay2012

Mar 15, 2013
Also its no more needed for a0.1.22, it comes with galacticraft.jar! :)
Like i said, i'm using 1.4.7 because the other mods i use haven't updated yet. So i can't use that jar. :(

If you successfully played Galacticraft before, I recommend deleting your current galacticraft config file; that worked for me. If not, I have a similar issue that I haven't resolved yet.

Nope. Even if i use it as the only mod, uninstalling everything except forge and the player API/Render API, it still doesn't work. But the rest do.

DarkDay2012

Mar 15, 2013
1. What version?
2. Did you put it into core mods?
  1. The version for 1.4.7
  2. No, it was still a mods folder mod then.

You didn't install PlayerAPI or you installed it incorrectly.
Well, his link just went to the API versions needed for 1.5. I went to the minecraft forums and found the download for 1.4.7 and installed it. Meta INF was deleted before the installation of forge and then i dragged all the files over from the API download into the Minecraft jar. So did i miss something?