Is it still alive?

SoulBurn

Jan 15, 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico United States
Heya, I'm a huge fan of Galacticraft and have been wondering. Is Galacticraft still alive. What I mean by this is, is McDoodle working on a version for the 1.7 Forge release? I have not been able to find much information on this aside from speculation. I could care less about a timeline, well not true but I know its dumb to ask of such things. I just want to make sure that I am not keeping my hopes up for something that is not even being worked on.

Many thanks fellow space cadets!

~ SoulBurn

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Heya, I'm a huge fan of Galacticraft and have been wondering. Is Galacticraft still alive. What I mean by this is, is McDoodle working on a version for the 1.7 Forge release? I have not been able to find much information on this aside from speculation. I could care less about a timeline, well not true but I know its dumb to ask of such things. I just want to make sure that I am not keeping my hopes up for something that is not even being worked on.

Many thanks fellow space cadets!

~ SoulBurn

I gotta say, even though I have nothing to do with the mod it sure is nice to see people who understand that the timelines of game and mod development aren't as instantaneous as many people would wish.

As Ezer'Arch already said, bug fixes and 1.7 are being worked on as well as Galacticraft 3. Although I don't know much about what will be added/changed other than what Micdoodle8 has tweeted , it is indeed very much alive and I can't wait!

Reactions: Ezer'Arch