Is this a new bug?

Rex_teh_First

Jul 30, 2013
I just got done filming an episode of my own Galacticraft LP. Was going through a moon dungeon and the skeleton arrows acted like overworld arrows. I have seen Guude's Space Chickens and those ones went slow. Then the boss fight arena was all covered in moon surface material. The boss triggered but he just suffocated in the wall. I did record this if you want to check it out. At https://www.youtube.com/user/aDrummerThatisBored/videos

I thought about doing a bug report but, I do not think it was a bug with forge. So if anyone else can replicate it, then it is a bug.

Also, I was wondering how to reset the moon. I know you delete DIM1 and DIM-1 to reset the nether and the end. In my save file there is aDIM-28. Is that the moon's file? And is it like the nether and end where the map is fixed to that world seed? Cause I am not finding any meteoric iron anywhere in a 1000 block radius. Unless it is a rare find. Which means no air lock for a long time.

Oh and video is currently in the first stage processing before youtube upload. It's taken its sweet time to get done encoding to allow me to upload to youtube. So it will be up tommorrow for sure.