Item ID problems

Andrew Porter

Nov 6, 2013
So I just made a local server with my girlfriend, "we" lost a large chunk of our items. Instead of spending many hours searching and mining I figured i would save time and just spawn the materials i needed. using the F3+h method I found the ID number for Tin to be 10150/4 but when I enter the command in the server host window:

/give Xarron 10150/4 1 1

I am met with the error [INFO] '10150/4' is not a valid number. I have done a lot of poking around on the interwebs but haven't found anything like this. Being a complete noob when it comes to server commands i don't know where to go.

I am currently using version 1.6.4 for both minecraft and galacticraft.

Any points for a nub like me?

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
If you want to "cheat/give yourself back your items go into creative mode and just spawn them in that way. Just look in the Galacticraft menu in creative.
Use the command /gamemode creative or simply /gamemode c If you get an error saying you do not have permission to use this command. Do the following press escape, open to Lan, allow cheats on, and start the Lan world. This will allow you to switch to creative and give your items back to you.

Please feel free to respond and i'll try to get back to you!

Andrew Porter

Nov 6, 2013
Awesome that solves that problem! Thanks you saved a whole lot of running around in the dark swearing at cobblestone!

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
No problem glad I could help. This forum is a great source for most answers, so feel free to ask or help out! If you ever get tired of doing all that stuff I told you above I would suggest a mod called NEI or (Not enough Items) this mod shows you all the crafting recipes and all the items in your game. So if someone chucks your stack of diamonds into lava you can spawn them back in straight from the NEI menu.

Smiles

Nov 3, 2013
Just to help out with the command problem, when it says that the item id is 9336/1 you need to type in 9336:1

Hope that helps anyone in the future :)