Jupiter as Next Planet and a Lot of Ideas!

Do you agree to these two ideas?

• I agree

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • I disagree

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I just want Jupiter

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Me: 1 Bread = 500 Emerald

"Deal?"
Deal
Bread2.png

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
It would be impossible for anyone to land on Jupiter, but you have 4 moons that could serve as perfect landing spots for the players. Same goes for Saturn, it is another gas giant which has a similar internal structure (theory).
For those interested in seeing how a Venus landing and a Jupiter approach could be:

Venus encounter: video
Jupiter aerobrake and Io landing: video

Last edited:

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Change the topic, this has become too cluttered and ugly. AND STOP POSTING OFF TOPIC CRAP!
Do you have anything better to do in your life than posting crap?
Seriously tho, this suggestion is big as shit, and you think i can just delete it or something? If you are a hater of this thread, just ignore it (mind your own business)

Aug 31, 2013
Finland
No i mean talk somewhere else since everyone has visited this idea for a like thousand times, you don't need to "necro" it (I don't know the right definition for it, its not weeks since the last post, but still).

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
No i mean talk somewhere else since everyone has visited this idea for a like thousand times, you don't need to "necro" it (I don't know the right definition for it, its not weeks since the last post, but still).
I'm not "bumping" the thread allover the place, im just responding and posting new awesome and weird stuff
And don't be jealous on this thread!

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Do you have anything better to do in your life than posting crap?
Seriously tho, this suggestion is big as shit, and you think i can just delete it or something? If you are a hater of this thread, just ignore it (mind your own business)

Well at least it should be renamed as "Chat" maybe?