Jupiter's gravity

zedos

Nov 23, 2019
Since Jupiter is the largest planet in our solar system, it has the strongest and most intense gravity, which could be harmful to someone without the right protection. I suggest that upon implementing Jupiter, that you add an exosuit, or a version of the thermal padding with gravity protection. I think the exosuit is a better idea (mainly because its more fun), as something like that would give you increased strength and perhaps reflexes, although something like that has to come with a downside. I think it would have to have some form of energy storage and/or generation, say, a new kind of battery designed to hold large amounts of energy for the exosuit, and that you would have the same risk as running out of oxygen, in this case you risk running out of power and being crushed by the Jupiter's intense gravity.

zedos

Nov 23, 2019
Another problem would be the base being crushed, I would say that you could have gravity-sheilding, or plating, that would help protect your base, or a type of re-inforced block, say you take an iron block and put heavy-plating tier 3 together to create a gravity resistant building block, that can also be explosion-proof if you really want it to be. I realize there are some flaws with these ideas, but I don't care if someone points them out and gives new suggestions.

Cydhead7

Nov 22, 2021
Gravity on Jupiter is only 2.4 times that of earth. And it's already in Extra Planets and iirc it's has the correct gravity as well.
I did some digging, (via asmodeus core) It doesn't have the correct gravity. The value written in the code would be -0.13125 (I figured that out using star maker) to be displayed as 240% in the asmod panal.