foraner1337

Mar 23, 2013
Your game type (Server or Client):Client
Your Galacticraft Version:0.1.25
Minecraft Version:1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version:7.7.0.605
Any other installed mods:Nope
Error Report (if applicable):
The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative Single Player or CMP/Creative Multi Player):CSP/Creative Single Player

Guys when i play galacticraft for 5 minutes i get very big lag. When i get out and again get in the world evrything is good i get like 40 fps after 5 minutes i get 0 fps, please HELP ME guys.
Or now when i came it started lagging after 10seconds
Its the same with galacticraft version 0.1.26

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Okay, I'll do the template since I'm getting it as well.
MC version: 1.5.1
GC version: 0.1.25
Forge Version: Build 7.7.0.605 (latest)
Other Mods: OptiFine, Rei's MM, Twilight Forest, PetBat, TMI, Galacticraft (with Basic Comps)
Error log: None
Fix? - Can be partially fixed by uninstalling OptiFine, but not fully.
Occurred in: SSP
Client

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Okay test this for me...

If you create a new world without going to the moon or a space station, does the same thing happen? Or is it just when you go to another dimension?

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Okay test this for me...

If you create a new world without going to the moon or a space station, does the same thing happen? Or is it just when you go to another dimension?
Considering I just started a new modded survival world:
The game will be rolling along fine for about 10-15 minutes then it will start freezing up and lagging (with memory usage hitting 97-99%. It happens regardless of whether you have entered the moon or not.
Removing GC 0.1.25 gets rid of all the lag.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Considering I just started a new modded survival world:
The game will be rolling along fine for about 10-15 minutes then it will start freezing up and lagging (with memory usage hitting 97-99%. It happens regardless of whether you have entered the moon or not.
Removing GC 0.1.25 gets rid of all the lag.

I can't seem to recreate it with GC 0.1.26... update and see if it's still happening to you.

foraner1337

Mar 23, 2013
I downloaded fresh new minecraft and install latest forge and galactic craft and now evrything is working great for me