Launch Problem

WildGames500

Nov 14, 2018
Hey so I have a server with a custom mod pack, I receive no errors, but when me and my friend blast off to space in our tier 1 rocket and choose over world and moon, the launch button is green but it does nothing, I also can not use admin commands to get there or to any planet. We are both stumped as no errors appear in console, could it be one of the mods conflicting? My best guess would be weather 2, but I thought it would say an error if so. If you could help us that would be great thank you!

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
It's very hard to say without knowing what mods your loading. I don't think it's the Weather mod, I use it all the time (it has a great siren for my engine test facility). Planet progression will stop you from being able to launch, also not using "Official" mod files could do it. I guess you could start by re-installing from fresh downloads from here: https://micdoodle8.com/mods/galacticraft/downloads

WildGames500

Nov 14, 2018
It's very hard to say without knowing what mods your loading. I don't think it's the Weather mod, I use it all the time (it has a great siren for my engine test facility). Planet progression will stop you from being able to launch, also not using "Official" mod files could do it. I guess you could start by re-installing from fresh downloads from here:
I made sure we had the correct files,
mods:
- Animania
- Baubles-Mod
- Biblio Craft
- BiomesOPlenty
- Botania
- BuildCraft
- Chisels&Bits
- CodeChickenLib
- Cororutil
- CraftStudioApi