LaunchingRocket problen

Mar 27, 2013
Your game type (Server or Client): Client 1.5.1
Your Galacticraft Version: (Latest) Galacticraft Alpha v0.1.27 Universal
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: (Latest) Forge 7.7.1 Minecraft 1.5.1
Any other installed mods: Quite a few (30) but it happens with a clean mod folder also
Error Report (if applicable): Minecraft end's up freeze when I press the space bar to fly any type of rocket forcing me to close my minecraft ( I waited but nothing happened )
The game mode the bug occurred in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative Single Player or CMP/Creative Multi Player): This mod currently occurs in SSP and CSP I haven't tried it in Multiplayer

If you need any more information feel free to ask!

Also if you need a video of it I can make one real fast

Thank You in advanced! (Just to be safe I don't know how to list all my mods so I just took a screen shot it would not let me add the file so i just uploaded it to imageshack click on the image to see it better
http://imageshack.us/f/843/listofmods.png/

Mar 27, 2013
Well, I had tried both (in and out of coremods folder)but I reinstalled the mod to coremods and it gave me this crash log D:,
I am not good with mods nor java but I think it is not compatible with wars mod and I love that mod too :(

I felt like it was to big to just paste so i uploaded it to pastebucket

http://www.pastebucket.com/8677
Thanks in advance!

zentdayn

Mar 25, 2013
Well, I had tried both (in and out of coremods folder)but I reinstalled the mod to coremods and it gave me this crash log D:,
I am not good with mods nor java but I think it is not compatible with wars mod and I love that mod too :(

I felt like it was to big to just paste so i uploaded it to pastebucket

http://www.pastebucket.com/8677
Thanks in advance!
Are all your mods Forge Compatible?
The problem is that one mod tries to use a Block ID that is already being used by Universal Electricity, making it unable to start.

EDIT: The "Wars mod" seems to be messing up things i believe.
Strange thought since it says it is Forge Compatible ..
Try removing that mod and see if the problem persists.

Mar 27, 2013
Are all your mods Forge Compatible?
The problem is that one mod tries to use a Block ID that is already being used by Universal Electricity, making it unable to start.

EDIT: The "Wars mod" seems to be messing up things i believe.
Strange thought since it says it is Forge Compatible ..
Try removing that mod and see if the problem persists.

I did remove the wars mod and the glacticraft mod did work almost flawless just some texture issues and glitches in the oxygen mask

Is there anything I could do to make them compatible?
Should I talk with the wars mod owner?

zentdayn

Mar 25, 2013
I did remove the wars mod and the glacticraft mod did work almost flawless just some texture issues and glitches in the oxygen mask

Maybe the "Wars Mod" has a configuration file where you can change the ID's if its items.
Editing those values could fix the problem ( assuming you could change the ID of the blocks that are generating the conflict) i believe.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
It's strange though i thought Forge took care of ID problems.
Could it be that the "Wars Mod" isn't 100% forge compliant?
Forge never took care of ID problems.
And that the IDs are conflicting doesnt mean that its not forge compatible, this will also occur with ModLoader Mods

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
Why would this mod not be compatible? It is compatible, you just have to change the block ID's. The error log tells you which.
If you can't change the block ID's of that war mod, you can change it of Universal Electricity. Go to /.minecraft/config/UniversalElectricity/UniversalElectricity.cfg

Reactions: zentdayn

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
WARNING: If you are going to use that ID resolver, your ID's will be different from any servers you join. Of course there is no server with all your mods but still.
It's better to change it manually so you know the ID's and you can copy/paste them over to the server (if you have one).