Let's Play: Build the Marathon

Narcogen

Jan 3, 2014
Hi! My brother and I are doing a let's play series using Galacticraft. Our aim is to go to Mars and reconstruct the Marathon colony ship from the Bungie series, Marathon.

We started out in vanilla Minecraft and gradually added mods to our game. In this episode, at the very end, we start getting into Galacticraft content, building silos and launch pads for our rockets.

Narcogen

Jan 3, 2014

Now to install fuel loaders so we don't need to keep carrying buckets of fuel to the launch pads!

Narcogen

Jan 3, 2014

A long, long time ago we built an oxygen collector and a compressor. And then we forgot about them. Time to dust them off, turn them on, and fill some tanks with O2 for our trip to the moon!

Narcogen

Jan 3, 2014

Still need a few more diamonds to build our NASA workbench. Plus we have all this TNT lying around. Hmm, that gives me an idea...

Narcogen

Jan 3, 2014

Well, the moon has no coal or lava... wind turbines might work, but that's a bit cheaty. Atomic power blows up real good. How about solar?

Narcogen

Jan 3, 2014

Time to head back to Earth with our cargo of moon rocks and raw meteors! Hope nothing goes wrong...

Narcogen

Jan 3, 2014

Narcogen wakes up after the crash in a strange place and tries to figure out what happened.

Narcogen

Jan 3, 2014

We're going to need a lot more materials to get to Mars. Lucky for us, Mekanism lets you triple our ore yield!