Life and planets

Alex

Mar 6, 2013
I am one for space! I have always been interested and I think i might have some ideas. So, first off. Europa! Europa is my favorite moon, the possibilities of life there. After all there is an theory of an ocean underneath. We could add a boss mob that kind of like a huge whale/dinosaur or whatever else you want. Maybe fish-like creatures that swim more like some of our bacteria do. Almost any new life would be amazing!

Planets: You have forgotten Venus and Mercury. But more important in my mind, the asteroid belt. People suggested being able to pilot their space ships through actual space but imagine being able to conquer the asteroid belt and have a colony on every one! I heard about this mod and immediately thought of the multiplayer aspects. What if there was the flags, but each one meant you take a 50x50 radius and walk around taking things over and fighting your mates over who has the most land and largest colony. I want huge Planetary terraforming, where eventually you don't need space suits or an air bubble to breathe.

Huge ships that had like three or four rooms to put what you want in as space ships would be nice too! I really hope my ideas got you and others thinking, wonderful work you're doing and the best of luck!

Justinjah91

Mar 3, 2013
Terraforming... That's an idea! To anyone who played KotOR II (which should be everyone!), as system similar to the Telos restoration project could be used. Have forcefields that separate habitable from non-habitable areas that would slowly move away from a terraforming device, which would cause the habitable area to grow. Just an idea. Sounds tough though