Liquid oxygen to regular oxygen

Sep 25, 2014
So I've go my setup for water to fuel working perfectly, however I've now got this left over "Liquid Oxygen". I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to use this oxygen to make my space station breathable (Not overly fond of the leaves) Anybody know how to do this.

I'm using the new 3.0.4.203 version, BTW.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
If you put the Liquid Oxygen into canisters (use the Gas Liquefier, or right-click a BuildCraft tank with an empty liquid canister) you can place those canisters into any machine which uses oxygen. Best is to use an Oxygen Storage Module, that can then distribute the oxygen to your sealers as they need it. You can even hopper canisters into the Oxygen Storage Module (and hopper empty canisters out).

There is no way to pipe liquid oxygen into an Oxygen Storage Module or any of the other older oxygen-using machines, and I don't plan to add that, sorry

Next build should allow you to pipe oxygen gas using the white oxygen pipes, from Water Electrolyzer directly to your sealers.

---

If you're feeling up to it, can I suggest you might like to make a YouTube tutorial or write something on the Wiki about how to use these new machines, as there is no tutorial anywhere yet...

Sep 25, 2014
Ok, I'll try that out when I get a chance. Also I'll look into doing either a youtube tutorial or wiki pages on these machine's, when I get some time later.

Sep 25, 2014
I've been playing around with this and it is almost working. However, the only issue I'm still having is pumping empty canisters out of the Oxygen Storage Module. I can't seem to get them out no matter what I try. Any suggestions?

Also, I'm glad to hear that there should be a way to directly from the Electrolyze to the Storage Module in the next build, because that was how I was hoping to set up my space bases.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
I've been playing around with this and it is almost working. However, the only issue I'm still having is pumping empty canisters out of the Oxygen Storage Module. I can't seem to get them out no matter what I try. Any suggestions?
Looks like there is a bug with the extraction - sorry about that, will be fixed in next version later today.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
Next build is up. Extraction is working. And you can use Oxygen Pipe to connect Water Electrolyzer oxygen output to an Oxygen Storage Module. (Or to Gas Liquefier if you have too much oxygen and you want to liquefy some.)