List of Features I want.

MineDigMine

Aug 6, 2018
Blocks,cosmetics, etc
-A model of the solar system that has the planets orbiting.

Planets,celestial bodies, etc.
Sol:
-Some planetary moons: like Titan, triton, Io, ganymede, etc.
-Pluto
-Eris
-Ceres
-DeeDee
-Sedna
-MakeMake
-Mercury
55 Cancri System:
-55 Cancri b, c, d, e, f.
Corot 7 System:
-Corot 7b (Look it up. It's pretty much venus but even more deadly)

Space ship upgrades:
Tier 3 will be the max tiered spaceship. You're prob asking how are you gonna get to Eris,Pluto, etc. So There will be new slots in the inventory of the spaceship:
-Booster slot: For boosters to get to outer parts of the solar system.
-Flag slot: Put your flag design on your rocket.
-Shield

-Spare rocket thruster: Found at the asteroids, and ceres. Put it in the Booster slot to be able to go to the planetary moons. (Booster slot)
-Hyperdrive: Found in the planetary moons. Used to go to Pluto, and Eris. (Booster slot)
-Lightspeed energy converter: Found at pluto, and eris. Used to go to makemake, sedna, and deedee. (Booster slot)
-Termination Shock Absorber: (Shield slot). Used to get out of the Solar system and get to other solar systems.

Last edited:

MineDigMine

Aug 6, 2018
I can tell the only things that will be taken out of this will prob be mercury, ceres, and that model of the solar system u can place.

jamesfloyd

Apr 21, 2019
Corot 7b like lava storms huge vortexes, very dense liquid oceans of a new type of metallic lava. Meteor showers just like storms on Venus. gigantic pressure and gravity. Double day with 2 suns glaring at you with extreme heat. Smoke and fire everywhere. Lava lakes volcanoes extremely dynamic, would probably kill the engine :)

Cydhead7

Nov 22, 2021
They aren't gonna add new rockets tier though...
I think there is a might be a chance where they might add Mercury and Ceres as tier 3 planets/dwarf planets but I think that is the maximum.