List of frequently suggested things (old topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donzaffi

Sep 28, 2013
In a Kingdom far far away
NEW TOPIC: https://forum.micdoodle8.com/index....-ideas-read-this-before-posting-an-idea.3677/

----

If you want to add something to a suggestion on the list, use an existing one and don't open a new topic for it (links follow)

#Vehicle
Exploration Vehicle for Overworld

#Air
Get Bigger Bubble if more oxygen -

#Asteroids
land on them and mine them and so on

#Villagers
Made Aliens out of it and allow trade

#Planets
Lava on Mars
more planets
Better space travel
Takeoff planet images on Mars and the Moon
Teleporter to link dimensions

#Tech
Fix Clocks and Compass on other planets
artificall gravity
Lasers
Jetpack
Drill
more seats in spaceships
Sci Fi star ships
new fuel system
Better Suits

#Mobs
add new ones
oxygen gear for animals

#(to be continued)

@ mod can someone made this stick when its done?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I'd rename the topic to "Things that have been suggested a lot of times" or "List of frequently suggested things", and in the post I'd write "Instead of opening a new topic, use an existing one".

You forgot my flat planets thread
You missed a point: he made a list of things that people keep suggesting all the time and opening new topics for the same thing all the time. "Add more planets" is the winner.

Donzaffi

Sep 28, 2013
In a Kingdom far far away
I'd rename the topic to "Things that have been suggested a lot of times" or "List of frequently suggested things", and in the post I'd write "Instead of opening a new topic, use an existing one".

You missed a point: he made a list of things that people keep suggesting all the time and opening new topics for the same thing all the time. "Add more planets" is the winner.

Good Point ;) I have editet

You forgot my EXPLORE SPACE ITSELF INSTEAD OF USING A PLANET SELECTION GUI AT y1,200 thread. That's been suggested a lot too, but even the idea's haters will back me up saying I was the first to suggest it. MICDOOLE PLEASE SEE IT! (It drives me mad that even large suggestions like these are never seen)

IceClimber11

Aug 30, 2013
The Matrix
www.IceClimber11.tk
You forgot my EXPLORE SPACE ITSELF INSTEAD OF USING A PLANET SELECTION GUI AT y1,200 thread. That's been suggested a lot too, but even the idea's haters will back me up saying I was the first to suggest it. MICDOOLE PLEASE SEE IT! (It drives me mad that even large suggestions like these are never seen)
Yes, you were first, it would be hell to code, and hard for new players who don't know what there doing, maybe you could make an addon for it?
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.