Logistics for a space station?

NatalieLuna

Jan 27, 2014
Hello!

Me and a couple of friends have been working together to build a legit spacestation, however we ran into a big problem with how GC seems to handle things, first off I made this little map of the station for better explaination

wTcngqu.png

We made an Arrivals module where you spawn, a connecting hallway, and the atmospherics section, but when we finally got far enough to switch it on we ran into the following problems:

- We use Ender IO Photovolactic cells (32 so far) that automatically switch to generate RF, RF conduits automatically switch to MJ when connected to GC blocks, but somehow the battery blocks we connected to keep seal constantly suck MJ even if nothing is running and the packs are full.

- We run oxygen in a line across the station but some sealers complain they dont get any oxygen when more than one of them is switched on (even though the oxygen storage is full and does not empty at all)
just how much oxygen per second is transported by the pipes?

With the current mechanics I fail to see how its possible to build a working station if we cant keep a hallway and two modules supplied with oxygen using 3 !! oxygen collectors and enough solars to keep a quarry running at full speed.

If anyone has any ideas or information it would be much appreciated