Long-distance rockets & space-stations

Kyle Lishka

Mar 3, 2013
I think that having different types of rockets to travel different distances would be awesome. Needing to build a massive rocket in order to visit planets like Neptune or Pluto instead of just a small pod would add realism, at the cost of some new rocket models. Or maybe just having a space-station to stop at mid-trip to add a new dimension to explore and acquire needed items for further exploration.

Beerkeg

Mar 5, 2013
I kinda like this idea. I think to make you go though all the planets, you would have to go like to the moon to get some minerals there to upgrade your spaceship to get to mars and so on.

Reactions: James.I.McNeill

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
This is actually a very good idea. Maybe instead of a new rocket, some kind of upgrading system?
For example for longer travels you need to add extra fuel tanks, and of course you will need more fuel with you.

Beerkeg

Mar 5, 2013
Yeah, so you'd get some new materials to reinforce the hull and upgrade the boosters and so on

Kyle Lishka

Mar 3, 2013
The upgrading system would be a great idea. And I'd like collecting resources on other planets, not just stopping by for the view.