Looking for 1-2 People, survival, Latest Galacticraft + Extra mods for ease of play

Owlzy

Sep 10, 2013
I hope this meets the forum rules, I wasn't really sure where to post this but was a similar thread so went ahead. Mods please delete and advice or move as applicable, ta.

My name is Owlzy/Owlz, hello everyone :) I'm looking for a couple of players max to play with in a hamachi server, working together trying to do everything from scratch in survival mode (perhaps could slightly cheat, like build a abandoned / derelict base in creative so there is something to start with, for instance with a chest with a few animal spawners, not sure how else you'd get the animals into space? ) .

Would even consider doing a kind of Yogscast'esq lets play if others were up for it. Only real rule as to players is I'd rather age 18+. Additional mods I'm using are -

Gregs Lighting
Rei Minimap (for waypoints)
Buildcraft

Though I would take some advice on these, as I'm sure others would better know what would be suitable. If your up for it either post here with age and country of origin or drop me a pm.

Ta,
Owlzy.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
I hope this meets the forum rules, I wasn't really sure where to post this but was a similar thread so went ahead. Mods please delete and advice or move as applicable, ta.

My name is Owlzy/Owlz, hello everyone :) I'm looking for a couple of players max to play with in a hamachi server, working together trying to do everything from scratch in survival mode (perhaps could slightly cheat, like build a abandoned / derelict base in creative so there is something to start with, for instance with a chest with a few animal spawners, not sure how else you'd get the animals into space? ) .

Would even consider doing a kind of Yogscast'esq lets play if others were up for it. Only real rule as to players is I'd rather age 18+. Additional mods I'm using are -

Gregs Lighting
Rei Minimap (for waypoints)
Buildcraft

Though I would take some advice on these, as I'm sure others would better know what would be suitable. If your up for it either post here with age and country of origin or drop me a pm.

Ta,
Owlzy.

Screw this, lets blow up your world.

Reactions: KAZZ36

YX33A

Apr 25, 2013
I'm from Canada, I'm pretty sure my age is on my profile, and don't sleep when I should, so really, you being in the UK doesn't change anything to me.

And as for getting animals into space... You considered using a Rocket? lol jk Actually, if one could get them into a rocket then there isn't a problem, it just can't be done until we have Cargo Rockets(and thus Launch Controllers).

I actually would suggest getting another mod to allow us to get them up there instead of using spawn eggs... Dunno, it's too easy. Though again, if we can get them into a rocket, that's good enough for me to get them anywhere!

...Also CC or go home.
...And if you don't want to use IC3 or other UE mods, then at least add Ender IO for our ore processing.

Frenky

Nov 8, 2013
Sure ? id love to play some Galacticraft with other players :D
If possible think i can join you?

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
Username: 19abaranet
I'm looking for a galacticraft server as well to make a youtube series on...