looking for a addon

devilmedic

May 22, 2015
i am wondering if there are any add-ons that have 2-3 solar systems with live able planets where you don't need stored oxygen to live on the planet. im looking for a add on with 7-9 planets in each solar system, i am trying to have a modded server that uses stargates and rockets to go out amongst the stars.

Rho0116

Jun 16, 2015
I've been looking for the same bud. But no one has really come up with anything. At this point, i'm looking into teaching myself java to do it. X_X

You can mix some of the mods that all ready exist together, and see if you can get them to match up.

devilmedic

May 22, 2015
I've been looking for the same bud. But no one has really come up with anything. At this point, i'm looking into teaching myself java to do it. X_X

You can mix some of the mods that all ready exist together, and see if you can get them to match up.

if you do make something like this can i get a copy?

Rho0116

Jun 16, 2015
I need help on it, tbh. I'm a complete novice at coding, so it becomes a bit confusing.

Rho0116

Jun 16, 2015
if you do make something like this can i get a copy?

MJR Legends is the one i'd asked on this, and he was working on the one for me, so if you want to see the progress on it you can contact him also if ya want.