Loss of spaceship

Dwight

Sep 12, 2014
I have had 2 players report the loss of their spaceship on the Overworld, it was there on the launch pad, and later they came back and it was gone.
They have reported this has happened in builds 201, and 205
On one occasion after the a reboot of the server, the ship re-appeared ( with all cargo still in it )
I have not seen this myself, so I have little I can report other than they say this happened and as my brothers... I believe them.
I will be happy to report any other information that will be helpful, I run the server on my home computer.
I was not on-line myself at the moment when these events happened.
I don’t really expect a response, as there is not enough information here.. but I wanted to let you know.
( we updated to build 211 today... fyi )

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
A few months back I experienced a few bugs like this.... playing on a private tekkit server I experienced bugs like trying to craft two rockets at the same time and loosing one, launching a cargo rocket and not seeing it come back down on the selected frequency pad.... in total I lost about 5 rockets, but I guess you can blame some of the errors on inventory management mods (like the first one). But I do suppose that was in 1.6.4, so some of the errors may have been patched by now for all I know.

Dwight

Sep 12, 2014
Thanks... nice to know we are not alone. :)

On the flip side, my friends and family LOVE Glacticraft just want the developers to know any issues.