Lower space station tp Y level.

Josh65

Jun 26, 2020
Can the tp point on space stations be lowered to Y level 0 So we can fully use 256 blocks maybe even lower like -5 so we can fly under it.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I think letting players get too close to the void is a bad idea, as mods may not behave well below y=0. Also players tend to build upward, not downward.

Although I'm not much fan of this idea at all, what if the SS were generated at Y=128 since the building limit is 256?

Other options could be:
- 2 new config options: where the station should be generated (ranges from y=32 to 128) and at where the player falls back to Earth: (should be always the former minus 1 and greater than y=1)
- an indestructible block but can be displaced via command or an item tool that make sures the player won't misuse it or break the station.

C.L.

Jul 4, 2016
I like this idea! I was actually thinking about posting this but I'm not active on here much due to lack of internet.

Players should be allowed to fully utilize the 256 blocks. Let's say someone is wanting to build down and they use worldedit to do that. They want to be able to acess that part of the space station. It wouldn't make sense to fall into the atmosphere before you can even reach the lower part of the space station! I would say the tp level should be lowered to y=0.