Lunar Lander Inventory Lost

Sep 22, 2018
I had gone to the moon and set up my base, and realized that regular torches don't work on the moon, so I went back to the overworld, went to the nether and grabbed some glowstone for glowstone torches. When I went back to the moon, I got out of my lunar lander, and when I went to check the inventory of the lander, everything was gone, including my rocket and rocket pad. Any ideas on how to fix this? I tried immediately exiting the game without saving, but when I went back in, the inventory was still blank.

Sep 22, 2018
took the rocket that was in my lunar lander inventory, refueled it with the extra fuel loader I brought with me, and went back to the overworld. Then once I had gotten all the new supplies I needed, I used the same rocket to fly back to the moon.

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
When you got back to the moon did you have 2 landers? I have never done this so I'm not sure exactly what happens to things when you launch and return via rocket. I use teleporters to go back to my space station or the overworld. I know the Dev's are very active here and hopefully one will respond. At the very least I will look into it and see if the Wiki needs an update or a note. At this point it looks like you need to restore to a previous backup, or just use the creative tab to get the stuff back. Sorry I can't help you more.

Sep 22, 2018
More than likely I will need to restore to a previous save. If I had to guess what happened,the game leaves the previous lunar lander on the moon when you leave, and when I went back, my new lunar lander landed in the same spot as the first one, and now they occupy the same space. So when I am going to check the inventory of the lander, the game is only seeing the first one, and not the second one.