Machine Gui wont work

garner fenoms

May 2, 2013
Emmett
I have a survival world im playing on so i made a bat box and coal gen i right click on it and the Gui wont show up.
The mods i have installed are Galacticraft, Modular power suits, UE Mekanism, UE atomic science, Craft guide, Build craft and rei's minimap.

Mihil33

Jun 18, 2013
IC2 for 1.5.2, ElectricExpansion_v2.3.0.51, FluidMechanics_v0.5.1.101, MekanismGenerators-v5.5.6.82, MekanismTools-v5.5.6.82, Mekanism-v5.5.6.82 and Zans Minimap.... And coremods Basic-Components-1.5.1, Galacticraft-1.5.2-a0.1.35.315 and Not Enough Items

Mihil33

Jun 18, 2013
i downloaded now the new version of galacticraft a0.1.35.323 still no interface on coal generators, battery box and electric furnance

Foxdemon

Apr 22, 2013
I have that problem 2, only sometimes when i reboot they show up again(the galacticraft ones) and when i play it later that day they are gone again. What also happens that i can get the GUI's up more often than a friend of mine.

PS hasn't anything to do with atomic_science, because i tried it without atomic science and it still didnt work

EDIT: for denis: put on in config "load basiccomponents": galacticraft cant detect them anymore, because they are now implemented in any mod of UE.

garner fenoms

May 2, 2013
Emmett
I have that problem 2, only sometimes when i reboot they show up again(the galacticraft ones) and when i play it later that day they are gone again. What also happens that i can get the GUI's up more often than a friend of mine.

PS hasn't anything to do with atomic_science, because i tried it without atomic science and it still didnt work

EDIT: for denis: put on in config "load basiccomponents": galacticraft cant detect them anymore, because they are now implemented in any mod of UE.

Some of your mods might not be compatible causing galacticraft gui's to not work so tell me what mods you have and what minecraft version they are for. I might be able to help you.

Mihil33

Jun 18, 2013
hmm i don't know it worked for me. Did you just update galacticraft or all the mods ? 'Cause i did that and it crashes and i downgraded to the version i was using except galacticraft