making a server need a few people to play with system intensive and need hamachi

noobsrtoast

Jan 5, 2014
hey guys im making a sort of advancing through technological eras server I have created this experience by incorporating a few mods incuding galacticraft. ill give out the ip when at least 4 players have come to me asking to join (the mods I added allow for you to have passengers in the vehicles however not including spaceships sorry folks) alright ill get to the requirements to join

Hamachi (its my parents internet and Im not allowed to port forward)
Skype(not necessary but it would be helpful if I could talk to you without having to type)
galacticraft 2 and all of its expansions (planets expansion, micdoodle8core, galacticraft)
flans mods: simple parts pack, ww2 pack, ye olde pack, futurecraft, manus smp parts pack 1.6.4,manus civil pack 1.6.4, manus ww2 pack 1.6.4, flans modern weapons pack 1.6.4
at least 1gb of ram allocated to java
optifine( to help loosen the system load)

rules: no griefing, no stealing, pvp allowed(though not recommended your going to need all the help you can get), difficulty will always be on easy, no abusing op commands (if I give them to you), no x-ray (ill be watching your mining patterns), DO NOT use anything other than a spacecraft to get to space no flans mod vehicles at all

this server will not be bukkit its a full on survival minecraft server, It wont be up all the time as I have a life that's why I suggest you have Skype so I can tell you when the servers up

everytime you achieve a level of tech you get 2-3 diamonds levels of tech: civil war age(simple guns, crossbows etc etc), flying age(simple biplanes made of wood), automotive age( all kinds of cars), ww2 age:(tanks, ww2 aircraft, ww2 guns, ww2 automobiles), modern war age:(modern guns,war vehicles,war aircraft) civil age: (modern civil service vehicles and aircraft and at least one modern town) space race:(get to the moon) space age:(go to mars and create a space station) future warfare age:(build weapons, vehicles from the futurecraft addon)

that's about it reply if you want in and once I get 4 replys ill post an ip and let you know when it will be up

vinic00kie

Mar 11, 2014
hi can u plz release the ip publicly or just to meh (same with hamache) because i want to play on it with 2 of my friends

vinic00kie

Mar 11, 2014
and i could make a custom tekkit modpack for u so people can use that to play your modpack without having to download every mod seperatly