Marker on Planet Selection Screen

Just a small suggestion to make the planet selection screen/celestial catalog a bit more visually pleasing. I don't think this has been suggested yet, but I think a good addition would be to add a map marker to the celestial catalog, showing where the player or members of their space race team is. For example, if the player was on the asteroid belt, there would be a small, blinking red marker pointing to it, saying "You are here!" or something along those lines. The color of the marker could also match the team's color. I drew a small diagram for those interested.

Edit: Here's the diagram. Also, I just realized I forgot to draw Mars, but that's irrelevant to this suggestion.
2019-11-25-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMCSpacePro

TheMCSpacePro

Dec 25, 2015
Thank you! Really awesome idea. I recall that GC2 had this in the form of a gray box stating all player's name when you click on a world other then Earth. (GC is Galacticraft)

Cydhead7

Nov 22, 2021
Asmodeus core does this, but I think it is an overall good idea since asmodeus core isn't compatible with the Extraplanets panel which could be more useful in certain ways.