Aug 8, 2013
Hi guys i recently saw that GC mars was added :D so i quickly downloaded the 3 files and dragged them into the mods folder and deleted the 2 old files.
but now im getting a crash report so does anyone know how to fix it ?
http://pastebin.com/DE9yEB0p thats the link to the crash report im getting and im using newest version of forge

Aug 8, 2013
im seeing people using Mars with no errors so i dont know why mine is crashing it looks like a incompatibility with codechicken.core but im not sure i really want this fixed ;(

Aug 8, 2013
Hi mate i used the versions of NEI you said and i stopped getting the previous error and started getting one about IC2 so i removed IC2 from my mods folder and it works :) so is GC now incompatible with IC2 ?

Exit151

Aug 28, 2013
Aren't alphas fun? lol
It's not even about it being 'an alpha'. Problems occur, IMO ANY time a mod has a dependency on any other mod. It doesn't matter whether said mod is in its alpha stage, beta, or live/gold/retail. That's why nailing down issues for any mod can be a tricky little nightmare, and why mods with dependencies on other mods require such tedious 'maintenance' to assure they play well with others (read continue to adjust to the updates of the mods they depend on). If you think problems will end "when GC hits retail/live/gold, whatever you want to call a solid release" your kidding yourself. The second a mod makes a significant enough change, it's all back to square one. And with these newer mods "auto-updating" and such as some are starting to do, users won't even have a choice to keep the old version which is known to work.

fadi

Aug 7, 2013
oh thats happend to me and i deleted IC2 too :D Dont Download IC2 Its Still Crash i dont Know Why ? :)