DO you like this?

• YEAH!!!

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • No(you suck if you vote this)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Narcogen

Jan 3, 2014
Is there a way to use Space Viking's pack and MCPatcher to reproduce this in Galacticraft 2.x? I have MCPatcher installed with the sky support, but I cannot figure out where to put the asset files or how to name them in order to have them show up in the proper dimension instead of the overworld. Is it possible?

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
but I cannot figure out where to put the asset files or how to name them in order to have them show up in the proper dimension instead of the overworld. Is it possible?
Download the zip, and decompress, you will get a "Mars" folder with "assests", "pack.mcmeta" and "pack.png", move that "Mars" folder into "resourcepacks".

Narcogen

Jan 3, 2014
Oh! It doesn't have to go into the assets/minecraft/mcpatcher folder? Silly me!

Ok... also, I'm also merging this with an existing sphax-based pack, which is why I was trying to find a place to put the contents of assets/. I'll try to use it standalone.

Narcogen

Jan 3, 2014
Hmm. Doesn't seem to work, or else I'm still doing something wrong. I thought this pack was made for the overworld-- I'm trying to make it work on the actual Mars sky, which I suppose may not even be possible, I thought it might be a simple matter of getting the world or dimension number into the filenames somehow. At any rate, with Mars loaded as a standalone pack, the Mars sky still renders just as stars (which is new anyway in the past few bleeding edge versions).