menu under button R not working

tomtom277

Dec 16, 2013
I have a strange problem, even after 3x downloading and installing all 3 mods i keep having the problem that when pressing R the menu doesnt come up.
I cant put on gear or oxigine bottles and more. Only way is minecraft way to put on gear BUT then still the oxigine , goggles and more things i cant add / wear.

Please tell me what i can do to get the menu working, till that i cant use the rockets meaning the mods are useless now.

thanks, greetings

Tom

tomtom277

Dec 16, 2013
the galacticraft inventory is in the normal inventory, that's not the problem !
Problem is that i cant equip with gear and oxygine set . You need a special galacticraft menu for that.
If the youtube movies are correct then R should activate that menu. First then you can equip to use the rocket.
Strange to see only one reaction.

Tom

tomtom277

Dec 16, 2013
i tried the wiki , the link above, it shows a tutorial, AGAIn without telling where to find the "special menu" needed to equip

tomtom277

Dec 16, 2013
nope, when i press E for inventory i see two pages, one for normal world and one (now) for Christmas but without Christmas mod it's for twilight which is now also on page 2 but
downstairs in a separate block, also downstairs are the galacticraft , G.C. moon and G.C. mars in clickeable blocks for their menu's.
So no there is only the standard minecraft and no galacticraft.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I'm slightly confused. Is this using Creative mode? If so, you have to switch to Survival to be able to see it. It's a bit of a pain, but as far as I know that's what you have to do. Also, if you're in Creative mode you don't need the oxygen equipment.

tomtom277

Dec 16, 2013
i can play 4 options, peacefull, easy, normal and hard...., where do i change modes ?
Might be the problem then. Strange that a whole menu disapears when using a possible other mode.

greetings, tom

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
It all depends on what you selected when you created the new map. When you look at your saved games it says in the description if it's a Creative or Survival map. If it is a Creative map you can switch back and forth while playing. If it was made as a Survival map, it's stuck that way. Just press the "/" key and type "gamemode c" for Creative or "gamemode s" for Survival. Since you said you have all those different Galacticraft tabs I'm assuming it is indeed a Creative map, unless I'm seriously misunderstanding something here.

tomtom277

Dec 16, 2013
changed gamemode, and now the menu has 2 tabs, ty very much. happy holidays wishes !

greetings, Tom