Meter sightings? Post them hear and talk about them. (full image pls)

Theswaff699

Oct 18, 2013
Starting to make a moon base then i see a smoke come from the sky then the TNT sound I looked over and there it was in another crater. Crater now known today as Swaff Crater can any one guess why? (it's the red dot)
2013-10-18_23.40.56.png

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
I didn't knew a Meteor could make an explosion THAT big. I've only witnessed one falling Meteor at Mars, and it's carter doesn't even compares to the Swaff crater pictured above.

I named it Micro crater. :p
No screenshots because the world was taken over by lag. (And because I alterady mined the meteor, so it will look like I just dug one block.)

Theswaff699

Oct 18, 2013
The size the meteor made at Swaff Crater was the size 1.5 the size of TNT the one it was in was a natural formed in the world gen code just so you know :)

Flexico

Oct 20, 2013
The other day I was on the moon setting up some Minefactory Reloaded and Buildcraft machinery, and a meteor literally landed right on top of it all and blew it all up. XDDD I don't have a screenshot here because I'm on my laptop.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
The other day I was on the moon setting up some Minefactory Reloaded and Buildcraft machinery, and a meteor literally landed right on top of it all and blew it all up. XDDD I don't have a screenshot here because I'm on my laptop.

Ouch, that was some bad luck. :p

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Using Rei's Minimap I found out that Meteors aren't so rare. Sure, they're not the most common thing ever, but with the aid of a large map, you'll be able to pinpoint many(but not several) gray dots on the landscape, indicating meteors. Of course, that's easier to do in Mars, due to the Moon's gray floor.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Using Rei's Minimap I found out that Meteors aren't so rare. Sure, they're not the most common thing ever, but with the aid of a large map, you'll be able to pinpoint many(but not several) gray dots on the landscape, indicating meteors. Of course, that's easier to do in Mars, due to the Moon's gray floor.

But you can see fresh meteors good right? cuzz then they are still red.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Starting to make a moon base then i see a smoke come from the sky then the TNT sound I looked over and there it was in another crater. Crater now known today as Swaff Crater can any one guess why? (it's the red dot)
View attachment 536
Swaff means overlapping so the small meteor overlaps the big meteor.
Nice pic;

Attachments

• 2013-09-22_11.03.17.png
    2013-09-22_11.03.17.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 4