Micdoodle8 ~ READ THIS ~

Poll for Micdoodle8 only: What do you need?

• 1. Coding Help

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • 2. Ideas & Advertising

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Feb 27, 2013
So here's some suggestions:

1. Make interval between moon damage a lot shorter (make it so that you die faster on the moon).

2. Take away villagers, and add aliens.

3. Give the alien moon bases (village) an interior.

4. Make the moon have very rare rivers of oil, water, or lava (either one but not all three).

5. Make mars out of netherrack and have lava rivers everywhere.

- Anymore ideas you need, just ask me! :D
- Need the mod to be advertised more? I can do that!
- Need coding help? Im a coder too but not quite as good as you.
I can do basics, like armor, blocks, tools, food, mobs... yeah!
I can make you food or mobs (if you want me to)!

Zeal

Feb 27, 2013
the village stuff has already been suggested multiple times and I disagree with the rivers on the moon because the moon is in reality a barren wast land maybe having small deposits near the levels 1-5 would make sense but not full rivers because any liquid on the surface would ether be vaporized in the sun or frozen solid at night, I do like the idea of lava rivers on mars but i don't think mars should be mad out of netherrack

Reactions: flashman111

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
the village stuff has already been suggested multiple times and I disagree with the rivers on the moon because the moon is in reality a barren wast land maybe having small deposits near the levels 1-5 would make sense but not full rivers because any liquid on the surface would ether be vaporized in the sun or frozen solid at night, I do like the idea of lava rivers on mars but i don't think mars should be mad out of netherrack
dont think there should be lava either. small amounts of water would be more realistic