minecraft 1.12 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyvesisdood

May 26, 2015
Recently, minecraft 1.12, also known as the World of Color update is released. New blocks, such as concrete, powder and colored beds have been added. Also with mobs including the illusioner and parrots. Also colors have been upgraded.

Since the release of minecraft 1.12, it will be a matter of time for micdoodle8 to make his galacticraft also available for minecraft 1.12, depending on when forge releases a version available for 1.12.

Due to that it's a colorful update, we've got a simple question to answer for micdoodle8:
If you update your galacticraft, would you like to make colored versions of tin decoration blocks?

hyvesisdood

May 26, 2015
He'll probably not make colored tin blocks. Would you color metal?
In reality, I would do that, have some knowledge of chemistry. If you don't pain iron and let it stay, it'll eventually rust by the water and oxygen. If you paint or color a metal, it will be preventive from rusting it.

SuperHammy3

Mar 1, 2017
In reality, I would do that, have some knowledge of chemistry. If you don't pain iron and let it stay, it'll eventually rust by the water and oxygen. If you paint or color a metal, it will be preventive from rusting it.
You got me. I can't think of anything else.

momoking8289

May 23, 2017
when will galacticraft be released for 1.12? and when it is will i be able to use my 1.11.2 galactcraft world with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.