MINIMAP SATELLITE!

Posco

Jan 18, 2014
Wow! take it easy guys, I believe respect is the spine of good relations and understanding, it is a shame that some kids participate in forums in a childish way? yes, but the best is to ignore them, they will learn with time that diplomacy is a better way to win that direct conflict in the meantime we should take the best of stuff like online forums of thinks we like.

I would love to have that satellite thou! HEHEHEHE

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Wow! take it easy guys, I believe respect is the spine of good relations and understanding, it is a shame that some kids participate in forums in a childish way? yes, but the best is to ignore them, they will learn with time that diplomacy is a better way to win that direct conflict in the meantime we should take the best of stuff like online forums of thinks we like.

I would love to have that satellite thou! HEHEHEHE
What if your satellites could take damage from space debris (Mic said something about that for space stations)? That would make it even better. :D

PS - How much time?

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
They are. :p They had maps in MineCraft vanilla but people were too lazy to make them for everywhere they went because it was too much. So they took the easy way and downloaded minimaps.
I agree. Having a map in general isn't cheaty, but having a map that requires no resources or effort to create is (at least in my opinion). Of course I could be splitting hairs or picking and choosing which things are or are not cheaty, but it makes sense with the way my brain works.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
What if your satellites could take damage from space debris (Mic said something about that for space stations)? That would make it even better.
I like that idea. You're walking along, exploring and what not when suddenly or minimap goes black/fuzzy. Then you have to investigate to only find that your satellite has sustained damage and must be repaired or replaced.

Good job, you posted your post in my post.

EDIT: Took me a while to hand-type all that stuff so it would look like this.

Posco

Jan 18, 2014
I like that idea. You're walking along, exploring and what not when suddenly your minimap goes black/fuzzy. You then have to investigate only to find that your satellite has sustained damage and must be repaired or replaced.

I like that idea a lot! then you should have some kind of jetpack or something don't you think?