Minor Mod Incompatibility: RPG Inventory

Estradus

Mar 30, 2013
Hey, I was experimenting with mods and I thought it would be interesting to see how the two mods I knew of that rendered more things on the player skin interacted; this mod with its oxegyn tanks; and rpg inventory with its amulets and gloves and shields. Interestingly, the problem didn't come from rendering both at once (at least, I don't think it did.) The problem encountered was that... Well, both mods work by pressing a button when on the base inventory screen, end for rpg inventory and R for galacticraft (when on default at least.) And for some reason, while RPG inventory is installed, the galacticraft key does not respond at all. Somehow, the one key tied to the inventory cancelled out the other? I'm not sure. I posted about this in the rpg inventory forum as well; hopefully something can get worked out.

Estradus

Mar 30, 2013
They already featured different keybindings. That would have been easy enough for me to fix myself if it was the problem; I wouldn't bother here for that. I cannot open the galacticraft inventory, regardless of keybinding, while RPG inventory is installed. I'd much rather use galacticraft if I had to choose though; you've got some awesome stuff here.

Estradus

Mar 30, 2013
Okay no never mind; it turns out I have no idea what I'm talking about and I was just using the galacticraft inventory wrong. I thought it had to be opened while the main inventory was open. Ignore my ramblings.