Mod compatibility

Darthbieler

Jul 19, 2018
This question might have been answered already, but i cant seem to have these 3 mods to work together, Galacticraft, warp drive, and industrial craft, the issue is that i cant use the galacticraft oxygen canisters to breathe, nor the compressed air cells with a scuba mask from indusrtial craft, if you can help, please do, if not, dont say anything, thank you for your time

Last edited:

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
GC should be compatible with IC. GC has it's own O2 system, details available here Oxygen Tutorial. As for the Warp Drive mod, is it a dimension conflict? lf that's the case then you may be able to "fix" that with the dimID's, but I haven't played with WD so I'm not sure. Hope that helps!

Darthbieler

Jul 19, 2018
WD:
# Space biome ID
I:space_biome_id=95

# Space dimension provider ID
I:space_provider_id=14

GC:
# Dimension ID for Asteroids
I:dimensionIDAsteroids=-30

# Dimension ID for Mars
I:dimensionIDMars=-29
# Biome ID for Moon (Mars will be this + 1, Asteroids + 2 etc). Allowed range 40-250.
I:biomeIDBase=102

# Dimension ID for the Moon
I:idDimensionMoon=-28

# Dimension ID for the Overworld (as seen in the Celestial Map)
I:idDimensionOverworld=0

# WorldProvider ID for Overworld Space Stations (advanced: do not change unless you have conflicts)
I:idDimensionOverworldOrbit=-27

# WorldProvider ID for Static Space Stations (advanced: do not change unless you have conflicts)
I:idDimensionOverworldOrbitStatic=-26

I just copied this from the config files, i dont know if its a dimension problem, if it is how do i fix it?

Darthbieler

Jul 19, 2018
i did read the Oxygen Tutorial, but that doesnt say it works with WD or IC. I did download it from the official site

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
I don't understand what you mean, and I'm getting tired of playing 20 questions. Does the "pure" GC Oxygen equipment/setup work? This should have nothing to do with IC at all. WD has it's own Dim and is the only place that it works, you can't use it to go to GC Planets, since the "portals" to those are from GC Rocket Ships, and WD would need to make the changes in their code to be able to access them. If I haven't answered your question then please provide more information and exactly what you are trying to do, be VERBOSE as possible please.

Darthbieler

Jul 19, 2018
I am not able to use the GC Oxygen setup to breathe in space, but i also cant use the IC scuba helmet and compressed air cells either. Maybe i cant use the GC Oxygen because im not travelling to a different planet. But if im in space from WD, i cant use IC equipment to breathe even though i am able to connect IC blocks to power up WD blocks for instanse i am using IC solar panels to power up WD air generators

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
Sorry sites been unreachable for me for a few days, else I would have answered sooner.
GC Oxygen system is required for GC Dim's(planets and space station) You will also need the wear the GC Armour and Thermal gear.
WD has a different Oxygen system, details here: https://github.com/LemADEC/WarpDrive/wiki/Breathing
You may be able to get the WD mod author to add GC Compatibility to his mod since he is currently developing the 1.7.10 version. He may not be interested since they aren't really compatible, in that you can't cross dimensions in the ships. Give him this address for the API's: https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galac...micdoodle8/mods/galacticraft/api/transmission