Mods with Galacticraft

10flyingtacos

Jun 4, 2013
Hey, so I've just installed this mod yesterday and while playing I realized there are a few items I can't craft, like iron plates. I don't know if this is because its a work in progress or do I not have have another mod that I should use? I know it says there are a few mods from universal electricity that this site says would help, but it doesn't specify which ones. COuld anyone here do that for me please? Thanks in advance!

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
I assume you're using IC2 in place of Basic Components, if this is so, it's broken. Leave it as a bug on
bugs.micdoodle8.com and Micdoodle will likely fix it soon enough. For now, you'll just have to spawn it in until it gets fixed.

Mihil33

Jun 18, 2013
is this a bug or not.... i am using electric expansion and galacticraft, but the coal generator and the basic battery box from galacticraft loses GUI it's kinda annoyig 'cause i have to make the advance battery box and a solar or hydrogen generator to power my stuff on the Moon.Pls help !!

Adamite

Apr 1, 2013
I would suggest using Universal Electricity mods to solve this such as Mekanism, Atomic Science, Electric Expansion, ect.